Luxurious Cat and Dog Boarding in Fayetteville, AR
At Best Friends Animal Hospital and Pet Hotel, we offer cat and dog boarding for the pets of Fayetteville, AR in a spacious, quiet, and clean place to stay while their owners are away. During your cat or dog's boarding stay with us, our devoted hotel staff maintains their accommodations and shows them all the attention they need. When you choose to leave your pet with us, you can be sure that they’ll receive the highest level of care. Call us today at (479) 251-8387 to book a stay for your pet today!
Cat and Dog Boarding Accommodations and Prices in Fayetteville
At our Pet Hotel in Fayetteville, we offer cat and dog boarding. Our exclusive boarding facility offers spacious boarding suites that are very clean, quiet, and friendly to our animal guests. Pets are taken outside from 6 am to 9 pm at least 4 times and allowed to be in outside runs if the weather permits. They are tended to by a very caring staff and supervised by veterinarians. Nowhere will you find better accommodations for your pet while you are out of town! Ask for a tour today! *Services for current patients only! Boarding consultation may be required.*
Below is the price list for all our different accommodation options. Each price reflects the cost per day.
- Luxury Suite (6’ x 6’ luxury run; two adjoining suites are available upon request) - $38
- Deluxe Suite (4’ x 6’ run) - $35
- Mini Suite (3’ x 6’ run) - $33
- Additional pet in run - $22
- X-Large Kennel (48” x 30”) - $31
- Large Kennel (30” x 30”) - $27
- Medium Kennel (24” x 30”) - $26
- Small Kennel (24” x 24”) - $25
- Additional pet in suite/kennel - $22
- Cat Condo (24" x 30"; in order to reduce stress, this condo is in a separate and quiet area of the hospital) - $25
The price listed above covers all of their basic accommodations including:
- Food and water
- Bathroom breaks 4x per day between 6 am and 9 pm
- Attention from kennel staff and veterinarian supervision
- Time outside for exercise on a rotating basis and weather permitting
We allow you to bring your pet's own food, or we will provide them with a low-residue diet. Additionally, please feel free to bring some of their belongings such as bedding, toys, and food and water bowls to make them feel more at home. Please note we are not responsible for any lost/damaged belongings.
Please remember that check-out time from our Pet Hotel is at 1:00 pm Monday-Saturday. If you do not pick up your pet before 1:00 pm, you will be charged for that day of boarding. Keep in mind that we also have boarding pick-up hours from 5:00-6:00 pm on Sundays for your convenience, which you can take advantage of.
Additional Cat and Dog Boarding Services Provided
For a small additional fee we are happy to provide additional cat and dog boarding services for your pet during their stay. Our additional services include:
- Daily one-on-one 15 minute enrichment - $10/per playtime
- Administering medications per dose - $4.00
- Administering insulin per dose - $9.00
- Grooming including professional cuts (depending on availability), bath and brush, nail trims, ear cleaning, and more – please ask for a quote and scheduling.
Unfortunately, we do NOT offer a daycare environment. Due to the high volume of boarding inquiries, and having limited availability in our boarding facility, we are only accepting current patients for boarding services at this time. Boarding consultations may be required.
While your pet is staying at our Pet Hotel in Fayetteville, we are also happy to administer any veterinary services needed including wellness exams, vaccinations, dental cleanings, spay/neuter surgeries, microchip implant, diagnostics, and more. These costs will be added on to your Pet Hotel bill. Please contact us for more information about our cat and dog boarding by calling us at (479) 251-8387.