Emergency Pet Care in Fayetteville
Emergencies can happen in the blink of an eye, so you need to know there’s someone you can rely on for your pet’s urgent needs. At Best Friends Animal Hospital and Pet Hotel, we always make emergencies our priority during our opening hours. When you need emergency pet care, rely on us.
Our hours are listed as follows:
Monday-Friday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 2:00pm
For After-Hours Care
We refer our clients to the trusted veterinarians of the Animal Emergency Clinic of Northwest Arkansas for late night and weekend care.
777 Mathias Dr. Suite B
Springdale, AR 72762
6:00pm – 7:00am
Open all weekend day and night:
Friday 6:00pm – Monday 7:00am
Open 24 hours
What is an Emergency?
Recognizing an emergency is not always easy. If ever you are unsure, please call us at (479) 251-8387 so we can assess the situation over the phone. There are, however, several instances where you can be sure you need emergency pet care. These include:
- Choking or difficulty breathing
- Blunt force trauma, such as being hit by a car
- Excessive vomiting or diarrhea
- Blood in urine, stool, or vomit
- Signs of extreme pain (whining, crying, wincing when touched, etc.)
- Ingestion of a toxic substance: Pet Poison Helpline: (855) 764-7661
- Significant change in body temperature
If possible, please contact us before you bring your pet in, so we can be ready to receive you.