First blog on new website
There are lots of new things going on here at Best Friends Animal Hospital and Pet Hotel, as we enter our 13th year.
First, we have launched this new website which we hope you find more user friendly!
Secondly, and most exciting as we are entering the age of modern communication with you, we have more communication options. The features outlined below are brought to us by Vitus Vet, also a link on this website (see “View Pet Records” under the Resources tab).
- You can text our main number (479) 251-8387 at any time for any request- questions, appointments, prescription refills, etc. or even text us a picture!
- It goes into a dashboard to be answered and into your record as well if you have one.
- We will try to answer all within 1-2 hours. This should greatly reduce phone waiting times as studies show 70-85% of people prefer text as means of communication.
- Methods of communication now include telephone (main number and press 0 for reception as always), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), text, our new App (can be downloaded at VitusVet.com or the app store – be sure to use the one for Pet Medical Records) and USPS (snail mail). We will determine which method you prefer and use it accordingly as possible. This will apply for reminders (vaccine, or appointment) and any other office/pet communication.
- Our App will also allow you to access your pet’s lab work, vaccines, and radiographs, so if you ever need that, you will have access. You can also share this access with whomever you like from your App (such as family and pet sitters!)
Lastly, we have a new online store called MYVETONLINE which you can also access via this website or by going to https://www.myvetstoreonline.pharmacy/main. We will still have VetSource but hope to transition most of our online business away from that so we can serve you better, including offering better prices and promotions!
Best to all our best friends!
Laura Hokett, DVM